Partners & sponsors
Many of our courses are developed in partnership with non-profits, professional organisations, corporate and academic entities.
- Based in San Francisco, CA, CloudTimes is the premier source for thought leadership and latest news on Cloud Computing. We are an international group of Cloud Computing experts and write on topics covering SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Security, Virtualization, Enterprise 2.0 Applications, Cloud Services, Cloud Marketing, Social Cloud, Mobile Cloud and everything related. CloudTimes is a leading technology media property, dedicated to providing knowledge, research and breaking news on the Cloud. Leading publications have declared CloudTimes one the most influential online news outlet and a must-read site. It hosts the largest research database on the web, featuring free white papers, webinars and articles from leading IT companies. Click the logo to visit www.cloudtimes.org
- Blog dedicated to testing and playing apps; sharing that experience; information; bringing tips, hints, clues, and strategy guides to those who are also interested in what we are interested in.
- MobileGroove produces and promotes custom research, strategic thought leadership and knowledge resources for the global mobile industry.
- The European Payments Council
- The European Payments Council (EPC) is the coordination and decision-making body of the European banking industry in relation to payments. The term bank is used in a non-discriminatory fashion and includes payment institutions. The purpose of the EPC is to support and promote the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). SEPA is a European Union (EU) integration initiative in the area of payments designed to achieve the completion of the EU internal market and monetary union. SEPA is currently defined as consisting of the 27 EU Member States plus Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Monaco. The EPC develops the payment schemes and frameworks which help to realise SEPA. The EPC consists of 74 members representing banks, banking communities and payment institutions. More than 360 professionals from 32 countries are directly engaged in the work programme of the EPC, representing all sizes and sectors of the banking industry within Europe. For further information on the EPC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.epc-cep.eu.
- The Paypers
- The Paypers is the leading independent source of news and analysis for professionals in the global payment community. Our products are created by payment professionals and cover all significant developments in cards and payments, with a special focus on the online payment, online banking, mobile payments and e-invoicing industry as well as in the Single Euro Payments Area. Download The Paypers Mobile Payments Market Guide 2012 - click the logo to visit The Paypers website.
- Women in Telecoms and Technology (WITT)
- WiTT was founded in November 2001 by a group of women executives all working in the communications and technology industries in the UK. These women realised that often they were the only woman in their organisation at a senior level and they set up WiTT to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and to share experiences.