Advanced IMS: CS to IMS Migration and Integration
|Subject area(s)||Electronic Engineering|
|Application status||Dates to be confirmed - Not yet accepting applications|
|Course contact||If you have any questions about this course, please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1865 286958.|
This is a one-day supplement to the three-day IMS / SIP course which can be taken as an add-on to the three-day course or on its own as a separate course.
Session 1: Multimedia Telephony
- Recap/brief overview of Multimedia Telephony (from session 12 of the three-day course)
- Supplementary Services in IMS
- Interworking of IMS and CS
- CS over LTE (VOLGA)
- IMS over LTE (OneVoice)
Session 2: Integration of IMS and CS (ICS)
- Using CS as a media within IMS (Gm-control)
- MSC Server enhanced for ICS
- Terminating Access Domain Selection (TADS)
- The I1 Interface
Session 3: Session Continutity (SCC)
- Voice Call Continuity (VCC) - the Rel-7 approach
- Session Continuity / Access Transfer
- SCC AS
- Different Access Transfer Scenarios (PS to CS, CS to PS)
- MSC Server Assisted Mid-Call Feature
- Single-Radio VCC (SRVCC)
- CS Fall Back (CSFB)
Session 4: Collaborative Sessions / Inter-UE Transfer (IUT)
- Controller and Controllee UE
- Transferring Media from Controller to Controllee
- Transferring Media between Controllee UEs
- Deleting media from a controllee UE
- The Future: advanced IUT in Rel-10
Mr Georg Mayer
Georg Mayer joined Huawei as a consultant in 2009. Before that he has worked...more
CertificationSample certificate .
Participants who satisfy the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Attendance. The pdf sample above is an illustration only, and the wording will reflect the course and dates attended.
Accommodation is available at the Rewley House Residential Centre, within the Department for Continuing Education, in central Oxford. The comfortable, en-suite, study-bedrooms are rated 3-star, and come with free high-speed internet access and TV. Guests can take advantage of the excellent dining facilities and common room bar, where they may relax and network with others on the programme.
Fees include course materials, tuition, refreshments and lunches. The price does not include accommodation.
All courses are VAT exempt.
- Programme Fee
- Standard Course Fee: £445.00
- Discount for Attending IMS / SIP Course: £345.00
Apply for this course
If you would like to discuss your application or any part of the application process before applying, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1865 286958
Sorry, this course is not currently accepting applications. If you have any questions about this course, please use the course enquiry form.