World-class postgraduate education and continuing professional development through flexible, part-time courses to give you - and your employer - the competitive edge.
Oxford’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Centre is a recognised leader throughout the UK and worldwide, offering:
- flexible, part-time programmes specially designed for busy professionals
- access to Oxford's excellence in research and teaching
- essential skills needed by employers to develop their workforce
- opportunities to enhance career paths and improve employability
- over 200 qualification programmes, short courses and conferences
- online and face-to-face learning
- regular course updates for the latest knowledge, skills and techniques
- international appeal and valuable networking opportunities
- helpful staff and a user-friendly booking system
- the perfect venue in historic Oxford!
We work closely with departments across Oxford University and other institutions, research councils, government agencies and industry. As well as providing master’s, doctoral and short training programmes, we can meet specific training needs through tailored in-house and bespoke courses.