Professional development > Cognitive therapy
Postgraduate courses up to doctoral level, for essential grounding in CBT, "training the trainers" and research.
For health professionals (many disciplines, including mental health), clinicians, nurses, therapists, researchers and trainers.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Psychological Trauma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Cognitive Therapy Studies
- MSc in Advanced Cognitive Therapy Studies
- MSt in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- DPhil in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Short courses
Flexible, part-time courses that suit busy professionals offering insights into the very latest advances in knowledge, skills and techniques. Our courses facilitate professional accreditation and are delivered in collaboration with the Department of Psychiatry (MSt in MBCT) and the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.