A globally-recognised community comprising an online forum, conference and specialist courses, where the best thinkers in the telecoms industry share ideas on all aspects of mobile applications.
ForumOxford welcomes web and mobile technology experts and visionaries, telecoms leaders and anyone who has an interest in future mobile technologies.
Alongside the online forum and the annual conference, we also offer a number of related short course for industry professionals.
- Web Discussion Forum - Next Generation Mobile Applications Panel (ForumOxford)
- 3G, 4G and Beyond - Bringing Networks, Devices and the Web Together
(30 April - 1 May 2014)
- Big Data and Telecoms
(1 May 2014)
- ForumOxford: Mobile Apps and Technologies Conference
(2 May 2014)
- White Space Networks for Machine to Machine (M2M) Services
(2 July 2014)
- The Future of 4G Technologies and their Road Map Towards 5G
(2 day course - dates to be confirmed - contact us for more details)
- Mobile as 7th of the Mass Media
(Dates to be confirmed)
ForumOxford is chaired by Ajit Jaokar, Futuretext Publishing and Tomi Ahonen, Author and Telecoms Consultant, the Forum is free to join and is sponsored by the University of Oxford Technology Programme.Follow ForumOxford on our LinkedIn group!
Follow @ForumOxford on Twitter!
ForumOxford conference: www.conted.ox.ac.uk/forumoxford