Professional development > ForumOxford
A globally-recognised community comprising an online forum, conference and specialist courses, where the best thinkers in the telecoms industry share ideas on all aspects of mobile applications.
ForumOxford welcomes web and mobile technology experts and visionaries, telecoms leaders and anyone who has an interest in future mobile technologies and in particular Mobile / Web 2.0 innovations.
- Web Discussion Forum - Next Generation Mobile Applications Panel (ForumOxford)
- The Future of 4G Technologies and their Road Map Towards 5G
(27 – 28 June 2013)
- White Space Networks for Machine to Machine (M2M) Services
(9 July 2013)
- Beyond 3G - Bringing Networks Terminals and the Web Together
(6-7 November 2013)
- Mobile Trends (details available soon)
(7 November 2013)
- ForumOxford: Mobile Apps and Technologies Conference
(8 November 2013)
- Mobile as 7th of the Mass Media
(Dates to be confirmed)
Chaired by Ajit Jaokar, Futuretext Publishing and Tomi Ahonen, Author and Telecoms Consultant, the Forum is free to join and is sponsored by the University of Oxford Electronics and Telecoms Programme.
Click here to see the ForumOxford discussions.