The following page contains information for our guests who have confirmed bookings with us. Please read this carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
- Residential Centre 01865 270362 (from 9 am - 5.00 pm daily)
- Reception 01865 270360 (from 8 am - 11.30 pm daily)
Checking in and out
Reception at Rewley House is located on St John Street, just around the corner from Wellington Square. There's a sign next to the front door, and a disabled access ramp available.
On arrival please report to Reception to collect your bedroom keys.
Our Reception is open daily from 8.00 am to 10.30 pm. If you expect to arrive after 10.00 pm, please let us know in advance and special arrangements** can be made. Telephone 01865 270360. Please note guests are expected to check in prior to 10.00pm.
**In exceptional circumstances and with at least 24 hours notice (for instance due to travel schedule needs) special arrangements can be made for a late check in. Please telephone 01865 270360.
In the event of emergencies, there is a Residential Night Porter who can be called on 01865 270450.
A coin-operated washing machine (£1.50) and tumble dryer (40p) are available to residents on the first floor of Staircase B in Rewley House.
A dry cleaning service is available on request but please be aware that there is a three day turnaround to have clothing returned.
As we are located in central Oxford, we are not able to provide car parking facilities at Rewley House. There are some metered street parking spaces available in Wellington Square for short-term parking, however, should you require long-term parking we recommend using the Park and Ride system. For more information on these, please go the web links below.
- Parking information from Oxford City Council is available on
- Information about Oxford's Park & Ride service can be found at
Invoice and Payment
For clients who have prepaid for accommodation by credit card, an invoice and receipt will be waiting for you upon your arrival.
If you have not prepaid for your accommodation an invoice will be presented to you on your arrival, for which payment will be required before we issue your bedroom keys.
You may pay by credit/debit card or cash.
Group Bookings (5 Rooms or more)
- 4 to 6 weeks' notice given 25% of accommodation charges to be made.
- Less than 4 weeks' notice given 50% of accommodation charges to be made.
- If less than 7 days' notice given 75% of accommodation and catering charges to be made.
- If less than 48 hours' notice is given 100% of full charges for accommodation to be made.
Conference Room Bookings
- 4 to 6 weeks' notice given 25% of Room Hire charges to be made.
- Less than 4 weeks' notice given 50% of Room Hire charges to be made.
- If less than 7 days' notice given 75% of Room Hire and Catering charges to be made.