All Departmental news is displayed below; you may use the menu to the left to sort our news into categories if you wish.
- Human Rights Research Grant
- Dr Nazila Ghanea, University Lecturer in International Human Rights Law, is Principal Investigator on a major two-year project examining the domestic effects of international human rights treaty ratification. Nazila is working with colleagues from UCL, Georgetown and Qatar University on the research. The project runs from November 2012 to October 2014.
- New fiction meets old-world publishing
- For Louise Ihringer, winner of this year's Creative Writing Competition, the publication process has taken a step backward in time.
- And the winners are
- Teaching, innovation, and outreach: the Department's staff, students and projects have been honoured in recent weeks.