Short courses in vaccinology and stem cell technology
Courses in stem cell technology, vaccinology (in Oxford) and ethics for bioscience (online). Taught by leading academics and researchers, including from Oxford’s Jenner Institute, the James Martin Stem Cell Facility and Oxford StemBANCC. For professionals, but accessible to people without formal training in these fields.
- Short courses in Oxford – one to five days
- Expert tuition with internationally-acclaimed academics and researchers
- Insights into the very latest advances in knowledge, skills and techniques
- Networking opportunities and on-site accommodation in the historic university city of Oxford
Stem cell technology
Short training courses in stem cell technology through seminars and hands-on workshops
Short intensive training courses in veterinary and human vaccinology with the Oxford Vaccinology Programme
Effective Writing for Biomedical Professionals
This intensive and highly interactive course is for professionals in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, in healthcare or in scientific...
Stem Cells: A Pathway Through the Maze
- Short courses, Professional development
- Wed 09 Dec 2015 to 11 Dec 2015