Stem cell technology
Short courses and hands-on training in stem cell technology
State-of-the-art teaching in basics of stem cell biology, pluripotency and induced pluripotency, adult, embryonic and cancer stem cells, and the barriers to regenerative medicine, including scientific, ethical, regulatory and proprietary issues.
- Two to three days of intensive learning and hands-on workshops in small groups
- Taught by leading experts from the Oxford Stem Cell Institute and the James Martin Stem Cell Facility
- For professionals working in research, business and commercialisation, clinical trials management and regulation
- Accessible if you are not yet working in stem cells
"Very informative, exciting talks - has sparked lots of ideas!"
Kristina Castle, Scientist, UNILEVER
Stem Cells: A Pathway Through the Maze
- Short courses, Professional development
- Wed 09 Dec 2015 to 11 Dec 2015