Tech for Managers
A brand new programme of short, intensive and practical one-day courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
The programme consists of six one-day courses:
Big Data Downsize
Machine Learning for Business
Fintech for Managers
Blockchain for Managers
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Managers
Design Thinking - a collection of methods and tools for inventive problem solving
The courses are aimed at managers and entrepreneurs who require a good overview of the subject area and also some practical implementation of the relevant technologies.
The content will cover from the highest strategic level down to the level of execution and implementation.
Each course has been designed to address specific needs expressed by managers:
- To gain an understanding of the overall strategic threats and opportunities
- To enable you to organise your business response to exploit opportunities
- To provide a method to identify and select opportunities
- To gain knowledge of the technologies that are available
- To get a realistic, hands-on appreciation of what it takes to implement these technologies
Further details of this programme will be available in the coming months - expected launch date is spring 2019.
Be the first to know when dates are confirmed - sign up for an email notification using the 'Notify me' button above right.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for applicants and students on this course
Sources of funding
Information on financial support