New online courses are under development – sign up for course news to receive updates
A new programme of short, intensive and practical courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
The programme consists of the following courses:
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (2-day course - dates TBC)
- FinTech for Managers (1-day course - date TBC)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (1-day course - date TBC)
- Cyber Security for Managers (1-day course - date TBC)
- Blockchain for Managers (1-day course - date TBC)
These courses can be taken separately or as a complete week.
Details of the discount package for the complete week.
The courses are for managers and entrepreneurs who require a good overview of the subject area and also some practical implementation of the relevant technologies.
- Gain an understanding of the overall strategic threats and opportunities
- Organise your business response to exploit opportunities
- Learn how to identify and select opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of the technologies that are available
- Obtain a realistic, hands-on appreciation of what it takes to implement these technologies
Each course has been developed to follow the format below:
Is this technology important to my business?
Discovering strategic threats and opportunities.
How should I organise to exploit this opportunity?
Finding specific opportunities within my business.
What kind of things can this technology do for my business? What technologies are available?
The technology at the ‘ground level’. Doing it for real.