Tech for Managers
New online Tech for Managers courses
Adapted from the successful Tech for Managers programme, these new courses are designed to improve your professional development online and develop your understanding of these important technologies, from anywhere in the world.
Dates for the following courses are to be confirmed, and will be announced via course news.
- Blockchain for Managers (Online)
We are also running a new programme of online business courses taught by industry experts and Oxford University academics.
Tech for Managers programme in Oxford
A programme of short, intensive and practical courses held in-person at the University of Oxford, which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
Dates for the follwing courses are to be confirmed, and will be announced via course news.
- Cyber Security for Managers (1-day course)
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (2-day course)
- FinTech for Managers (1-day course)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (1-day course)
- Blockchain for Managers (1-day course)
These courses can be taken separately or as a complete week.
Details of the discount package for the complete week.
The courses are for managers and entrepreneurs who require a good overview of the subject area and also some practical implementation of the relevant technologies.
- Gain an understanding of the overall strategic threats and opportunities
- Organise your business response to exploit opportunities
- Learn how to identify and select opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of the technologies that are available
- Obtain a realistic, hands-on appreciation of what it takes to implement these technologies
Each course has been developed to follow the format below:
Is this technology important to my business?
Discovering strategic threats and opportunities.
How should I organise to exploit this opportunity?
Finding specific opportunities within my business.
What kind of things can this technology do for my business? What technologies are available?
The technology at the ‘ground level’. Doing it for real.
- Wed 30 Nov 2022 – 02 Dec 2022
- Mon 12 Dec 2022 – 16 Dec 2022
- Tue 17 Jan 2023 – 20 Jan 2023
- Tue 28 Feb 2023 – 03 Mar 2023