17 - 20 June 2019
A brand new programme of short, intensive and practical one-day courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
The programme consists of one-day courses:
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (17 June)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (18 June)
- FinTech for Managers (19 June)
- Blockchain for Managers (20 June)
A series of short courses which can be taken separately or as part of a discount package
The courses are for managers and entrepreneurs who require a good overview of the subject area and also some practical implementation of the relevant technologies.
- Gain an understanding of the overall strategic threats and opportunities
- Organise your business response to exploit opportunities
- Learn how to identify and select opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of the technologies that are available
- Obtain a realistic, hands-on appreciation of what it takes to implement these technologies
Each course has been developed to follow the format below:
Is this technology important to my business?
Discovering strategic threats and opportunities.
How should I organise to exploit this opportunity?
Finding specific opportunities within my business.
What kind of things can this technology do for my business? What technologies are available?
The technology at the ‘ground level’. Doing it for real.