Postgraduate part-time courses in urban studies for professionals
The Urban Studies programme offers part-time master's and doctoral courses for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
- Flexible part-time master's and doctoral programmes – study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford's interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including the The Prince's Foundation and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
"We don't just plan cities - we plan lifestyles, we plan for people..."