Digital innovations include a wide spectrum of products and services born out of software, apps, data, AI, online platforms, and more.
This one-day course covers the priority issues to allow you to commercialise and create value from digital innovations. Using a mixture of lectures, exercises, and a case-study based approach, the course explores topics such as:
- What is a commercialisation strategy, and what frameworks exist to guide you?
- What are some of the key challenges when commercialising digital innovations?
- What are common revenue streams for digital innovations and how to create shareholder value?
- How to test your market: Stakeholder Engagement and Minimum Viable Products
- What are the key intellectual property (IP) considerations for digital innovations (including: Open source, data rights, and contracts to protect your copyright.)
Throughout the day we will include exercises and discussions based on scenarios and case studies, including examples of successful (and not successful) commercialisation.