- Risk modelling: what do you care about?
- How to parse sales pitches and buy what you need
- What do your employees need from you?
- What to prepare, for when things go wrong
- Compliance: GDPR, legal requirements, insurance
- Managing people: social media, bring-your-own-device, insider threat
This course is for people who are able to make (or influence) strategic decisions for an organisation: your job might depend on having functioning technology, or involve understanding cyber risk to your organisation, or managing people in tech-enabled environments.
The course will be a mix of concepts and hands-on practice: we will not teach you how to be IT professionals, but we will help you think about how to understand risk, what kinds of questions to ask, and how to recognise good answers.