The aim of this course is to explore human behaviour in the workplace; the strategies and theories presented have a far reach into the practice of Leadership, and Organisational Culture.
Illuminating practical examples will demonstrate the cause and effect of poor engagement.
Delegates will unpick some examples of counterproductive behaviours routinely observed in the workplace, and identify why those behaviours might occur.
Insights into the effects of Leadership and Organisational Culture will be presented and insights into Personal Development programs which make a real difference in the workplace will also be discussed.
- Motivation and counterproductive behaviour
- Organisational Culture
- Engaging the individual
- Engaging the team
- Leadership and Engagement
- Personal development programmes for Organisational Development
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Build successful strategies for yourself, and for your organisation
- Grow your turnover
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in leadership