9.15am Registration at Ewert House Reception
9.30am Session one
11.15am Session two
12.45pm Baguette lunch*
1.30pm Session three
3.00pm Session four
4.00pm Course disperses
9.15am Session one
11.00am Session two
12.45pm Session three
1.30pm Course disperses
* All served in the Dining Room (lecture room 5 at Ewert House)
On arrival at Ewert House on the Saturday morning, you will be given a folder which will contain some information you should read before the start of the course. Inside you’ll find:
- a timetable for both days of the course explaining which room you’ll need to go to for each session
- an inside plan of Ewert House with the room numbers clearly marked on it
- an evaluation questionnaire; we’d be very grateful for any feedback to help us deliver the course that you really enjoy and can benefit from
- a name badge to wear throughout the weekend
You have followed a beginners course and know some of the basic structures, but are still learning them.
Should you find, or should your tutor suggest, that you are not at the right course level, and you wish to be moved up or down a level, this will only be possible if a place is available in the level you wish to move to.
You are advised to speak to Dr Mashail Ali, Course Director for the Intensive Weekend, after the first session on Saturday morning. You will find Mashail in Lecture Room 5, where tea and coffee will be served during the breaks.
Please note this course is being held at Ewert House, Ewert Place, Summertown, Oxford (not at Rewley House).
If you plan to drive to Ewert House, private parking is provided and permits will be available from Ewert House Reception on Saturday (and not before). Fill out the parking form with your car registration number at the reception desk when you arrive, and then place this on your dash board.
Emergency contact for the weekend: Ewert House Reception, 01865 280800.