Week 0: An introduction to Teams
Week 11: Vorrei prenotare una stanza. At the hotel
- Booking a room
- Time expressions
Week 12: Ho un problema con la camera. Complaining and asking for information on accommodation.
- Complaining on the accommodation and asking for information
- Consolidating the use of the prepositions
Week 13: Che cosa hai fatto in vacanza? Talking about holiday activities
- Talking in the past: the Passato prossimo tense
- Time expressions with the past tense
Week 14: Sono andato al lago. Describing a weekend and describing past events
- Talking in the past
- Weather conditions
Week 15: Vorrei qualche informazione. Asking for and providing information on means of transport, prices and time
- Asking for and providing directions
- Asking and providing information of transports, prices and times.
Week 16: Mi alzo alle 7! Daily routine; writing a postcard
- Talking about the daily routine and every day activities.
Week 17: Mio fratello si chiama Paolo. Talking about family
- Talking about family relationships
Week 18: Sapori d’Italia Italian food, recipes
- Describing food
- Writing a shopping list
Week 19: Facciamo acquisti! Shopping for clothes, shoes, sizes; asking for the price; describing clothes
- Describing clothes
- Asking for size and price
Week 20: Che tipo sei? Describing people
- Describing a person: physical appearance
The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course, but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.
Gruppo Italiaidea - New Italian Espresso textbook. Beginners and pre-intermediate
- www.BBC languages online
- Italiano Online: http://www.italian-grammar.net/