To be held at Ewert House, Ewert Place, Summertown, Oxford
9.15am Registration at Ewert House Reception
9.30am Course starts – Session one
11.00am Coffee / Tea*
11.15am Session two
12.45pm Baguette Lunch*
1.30pm Session three
2.45pm Tea / Coffee*
3.00pm Session four
4.00pm Course disperses
9.15am Course starts – Session one
10.45am Coffee / Tea*
11.00am Session two
12.30pm Coffee / Tea*
12.45pm Session three
1.30pm Course disperses
* All served in the Dining Room (lecture room 5)
Please note this course is being held at Ewert House, Ewert Place, Summertown, Oxford and NOT at Rewley House.
If you plan to drive to Ewert House, private parking is provided and permits will be available from Ewert House Reception on Saturday (and not before), all you do is fill out the parking form with your car registration number at the Reception desk when you arrive and then go and place it on your dash board.
Emergency contact for the weekend - Ewert House Reception: 01865 280800.
On arrival at Ewert House on Saturday you will be given a folder which will contain some information you should read before the start of the course. Inside you’ll find:
- a timetable for both days of the course explaining which room you’ll need to go to for each session;
- an inside plan of Ewert House with the room numbers clearly marked on it;
- an evaluation questionnaire; we’d be very grateful for any feedback to help us deliver the course that you really enjoy and can benefit from;
- a name badge to wear throughout the weekend
Should you find, or your tutor should suggest, that you are not at the right level for you, and wish to be moved up or down a level, this will only be possible if there is space in the level you wish to move to.
You must speak to Mashail Ali, Course Director for the Intensive weekend, after the first session on Saturday morning. You will find Mashail in Lecture Room 5 where your teas and coffees will be served during the breaks.
We wish you a successful and enjoyable time.