Management and Business Skills: Discount Registration (April 2018)
You may register for any of the discounted course packages using the orange 'book now' button in the right-hand sidebar.
To register for any individual course, please visit the page for that course.
Discount Package (Week 1) 9 - 14 April
Register on the six courses from Monday 9 April - Saturday 14 April 2018.
The Week 1 discounted fee for six courses is £2340.00 (saving of £210.00).
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (9 April)
- Successful Change Management (10 April)
- Essentials of Project Management (11 April)
- Advanced Project Management (12 April)
- Project Risk Management (13 April)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (14 April)
Discount Package (Week 2) 16 - 21 April
Register on the six courses from Monday 16 April - Saturday 21 April 2018.
The Week 2 discounted fee for six courses is £2555.00 (saving of £275.00).
- Starting a Business (16 April)
- Managing Innovative Technology (17 April)
- Open Innovation: Empowering Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (18 April)
- Business and Technology Valuation and Marketing (19 April)
- Taking Software and Digital Ideas to Market (20 April)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (21 April)
Discount Package (Week 1) SIX courses 9 - 14 April 2018: £2340.00
Discount Package (Week 2) SIX courses 16 - 21 April 2018: £2555.00
Pay immediately online by credit or debit card
Click the “book now” button on this webpage to pay online with a credit or debit card
Pay later with your preferred payment method
Send a completed application form to the course administrator by e-mail or post, and choose:
- Request an invoice
- BACS payment
- Cheque payment
- Credit or debit card payment. Please do not send card details via email
Fees include course materials, tuition, refreshments and lunches. The price does not include accommodation.
All courses are VAT exempt.
If you would like to discuss your application or any part of the application process before applying, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1865 286958
Level and demands
If you're uncertain whether this course is suitable for your requirements, please email us with any questions you may have.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for applicants and students on this course
Sources of funding
Information on financial support