Management and Business Skills: Discount Registration
Discount packages for the current intake are now full. To be notified when we announce course dates for Spring 2018, please click the Notify Me button in the right hand sidebar.
Discount Package (Week 1) - NOW FULL
Register on the six courses from Monday 30 October - Saturday 4 November 2017.
The Week 1 discounted fee for six courses is £2340.00 (a saving of £210.00).
Discount Package (Week 2) - NOW FULL
Register on the six courses from Monday 6 - Saturday 11 November 2017.
The Week 2 discounted fee for six courses is £2340.00 (saving of £220.00).
Discount Package (Weeks 1 and 2) - NOW FULL
Register on the twelve courses from Monday 30 October - Saturday 11 November 2017.
The Week 1 and 2 discounted fee for twelve courses is £4594.00 (a total saving of £516.00).
Our full series of one-day courses takes place Mondays through Saturdays from 30 October - 11 November 2017:
30 October - 4 November 2017 (Week 1)
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Day 1)
- Successful Change Management (Day 2)
- Essentials of Project Management (Day 3)
- Advanced Project Management (Day 4)
- Project Risk Management (Day 5)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (Day 6)
6 - 11 November 2017 (Week 2)
- Managing Innovative Technology (Day 1)
- Open Innovation: Empowering Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (Day 2)
- Taking Software and Digital Ideas to Market (Day 3)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (Day 4)
- Agile Project Management (Day 5)
- Agile Project Management - practical workshop (Day 6)
To register for any individual course, please visit the page for that course.
To register for one of the discount packages, please click the orange 'book now' in the right hand sidebar.
Week 1 Discount Package - SIX courses from 30 Oct - 4 Nov: £2340.00
Week 2 Discount Package - SIX courses from 6 - 11 Nov: £2340.00
Weeks 1&2 Discount Package - TWELVE courses from 30 Oct - 11 Nov: £4594.00
Pay immediately online by credit or debit card
Click the “book now” button on this webpage to pay online with a credit or debit card
Pay later with your preferred payment method
Send a completed application form to the course administrator by e-mail or post, and choose:
- Request an invoice
- BACS payment
- Cheque payment
- Credit or debit card payment. Please do not send card details via email
Fees include course materials, tuition, refreshments and lunches. The price does not include accommodation.
All courses are VAT exempt.
If you would like to discuss your application or any part of the application process before applying, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1865 286958
Level and demands
If you're uncertain whether this course is suitable for your requirements, please email us with any questions you may have.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for applicants and students on this course
Sources of funding
Information on financial support