Short, intensive, interactive, world-class programmes delivered by top Oxford academics and industry practitioners. Our bespoke programmes focus on leadership and innovation, and provide:
- access to Oxford's excellence in teaching and research
- targeted sessions designed for busy professionals
- opportunities to enhance individual and organisational performance
- interaction with leading education, industry and government experts
- cultural and networking opportunities
LaPP programmes are not open for recruitment to individuals. If you are interested in bringing a delegation to Oxford to attend one of our bespoke courses, please contact us to discuss options.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the programme.
Accommodation and Meals
Full-board accommodation (bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner) is provided for the duration of the programme. Teaching takes place in a combination of Oxford colleges and departments, offering both a sense of the history of the Oxford colleges and the advantages of contemporary technology and comfort.
Programmes held out of term-time can be accommodated in an Oxford College, providing a very special experience of Oxford’s academic atmosphere. During term-time, we can arrange accommodation in a local hotel. We have close links with several hotels and can discuss accommodation options to suit your group.