Business and Management Skills
Business and management online and classroom courses
These short and intensive professional development courses are for managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and anyone working in high-tech companies and organisations.
Our courses are for those at the beginning of their managerial career, those who are relatively new to managerial roles and those in middle-management roles in companies and organisations of all sizes, from SMEs through to global multinationals.
They are also aimed at entrepreneurs and individuals seeking to develop their knowledge and skills across a broad range of business subjects.
If you are looking for business degree programmes, MBAs and short executive education programmes, please visit the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford.
Sign up for Course news to receive updates.
Classroom courses in Oxford
We offer a range classroom courses here at the University of Oxford. These short courses can be taken separately or as part of a weekly discount package.
Please sign up to Course news to be updated when we schedule new dates for these courses.
Week 1: 6 - 8 June 2022
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (6 June 2022)
- Successful Change Management (7 June 2022)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (8 June 2022)
Week 2: 13 - 17 June 2022
- Starting a Successful Business (14 June 2022)
- Business and Technology Valuation and Marketing (15 June 2022)
- Commercialising Digital Innovations (16 June 2022)
- Branding and Marketing (17 June 2022)
Week 3: 20 - 22 June 2022
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (20 June 2022)
- Effective Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (21 June 2022)
Managing Workplace Behaviour for Better Performance (22 June 2022)
Other Confirmed Classroom Courses
- Essentials of Project Management (27 June 2022)
- Advanced Project Management (28 June 2022)
- Technical Team Leadership (14 - 15 July 2022)
- Systems Engineering - Fast Track (27 - 30 September 2022)
Classroom Courses - Dates to be Confirmed
- Agile Project Management (2-day course - dates TBC)
- Financial Analysis and Analytics (1-day course - date TBC)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (1-day course - date TBC)
- Project Risk Management (1-day course - date TBC)
We offer online courses, which do not require attendance at Oxford - they can be taken from anywhere in the world.
Summer 2022 - online course dates
Systems Engineering Fast-Track (online 11 - 14 July)
Autumn 2022 - dates for these online courses to be confirmed
Agile Project Management (online)
- Artificial Intelligence Demystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (online)
Blockchain for Managers (online)
Branding and Marketing (online)
Business Negotiations (online)
Commercialising Digital Innovations (online)
Design Thinking Practitioner (online)
Financial Analysis and Analytics (online)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (online)
Managing Innovative Technology (online)
Project Management (online)
Starting a Successful Business (online)
Technical Team Leadership (online)
The Systems Thinking Approach to Change Management (online) - details available soon
Other courses (classroom and online)
During this five-day course you will learn how to practise Lean Six Sigma in your organisation and to affect significant and meaningful change in this practical, hands-on course.
Learn how to design and manage complex systems with this four-day course in Oxford. See webpage for dates.
Ask us about tailored courses for groups - we can arrange bespoke courses in Oxford or in-house.
- Tue 27 Sep 2022 – 30 Sep 2022
- Mon 10 Oct 2022 – 14 Oct 2022
- 09:00am-11.00am (UK time)