NEW in 2019: Tech for Managers
A brand new programme of short, intensive and practical one-day courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (17 June)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (18 June)
- FinTech for Managers (19 June)
- Blockchain for Managers (20 June)
Short and intensive practical courses for managers and entrepreneurs
In partnership with Oxentia - Oxford University's Global Innovation Consultancy
Business and management training for professionals in partnership with Oxentia (the University’s Global Innovation Consultancy) and academic and industry experts.
Sign up to our business and management mailing list to keep updated about relevant courses.
A series of short courses which can be taken separately or as part of a weekly discount package.
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Mon 17 June)
- Successful Change Management (Tues 18 June)
- Essentials of Project Management (Weds 19 June)
- Advanced Project Management (Thurs 20 June)
- Project Risk Management (Fri 21 June)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (Sat 22 June)
- Starting a Successful Business (Mon 24 June)
- Managing Innovative Technology (Tues 25 June)
- Open Innovation: Empowering Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (Weds 26 June)
- Business and Technology Valuation and Marketing (Thurs 27 June)
- Taking Software and Digital Ideas to Market (Fri 28 June)
- Financial Analysis and Analytics (Sat 29 June)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Mon 1 July)
- Essentials in Organisational Behaviour (Tues 2 July)
- Workplace Psychology: How to Make the Workplace Work for You (Weds 3 July)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (Thurs 4 July)
- Agile Project Management (theory and practice) (Fri 5 July - Sat 6 July)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (23 - 27 September 2019) Learn how to practise Lean Six Sigma in your organisation and to affect significant and meaningful change in this practical, hands-on course.
Systems Engineering Fast-Track
- Systems Engineering Fast-Track (5-day course - next dates in 2019) Learn how to design and manage complex systems.
Ask us about tailored courses for groups - we can arrange bespoke courses in Oxford or in-house.
"I was attracted to the CPD course in Advanced Project Management knowing that they were delivered by outstanding course tutors. The quality was superb - providing a soluble mixture of up-to-date academics with real-life experience...In fact, the course tutors have ways of turning complicated subjects into free-flowing information."
Okechukwu Obike (on Advanced Project Management)