Tech for Managers (new)
A new programme of short, intensive and practical courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (16-17 March 2020)
- FinTech for Managers (18 March 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (19 March 2020)
- Cyber Security for Managers (20 March 2020)
- Blockchain for Managers (21 March 2020)
Business and Management
Short and intensive practical courses for managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and anyone working in high-tech companies and organisations.
Sign up to our business and management mailing list to keep updated about relevant courses.
A series of short courses which can be taken separately or as part of a weekly discount package.
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Mon 28 October)
- Successful Change Management (Tues 29 October)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (Weds 30 October)
- Essentials of Project Management (Thurs 31 October)
- Advanced Project Management (Fri 1 November)
- Project Risk Management (Sat 2 November)
- Starting a Successful Business (Mon 4 November)
- Managing Innovative Technology (Tues 5 November)
- Branding and Marketing (Weds 6 November)
- Technology and Business Valuation (Thurs 7 November)
- Taking Software and Digital Ideas to Market (Fri 8 November)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Mon 11 November)
- Essentials in Organisational Behaviour (Tues 12 November)
- Workplace Psychology: How to Make the Workplace Work for You (Weds 13 November)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (Thurs 14 November)
- Agile Project Management (theory and practice) (Fri 15 - Sat 16 November)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (23 - 27 September 2019) Learn how to practise Lean Six Sigma in your organisation and to affect significant and meaningful change in this practical, hands-on course.
Systems Engineering Fast-Track
- Systems Engineering Fast-Track (5-day course - next dates in 2020) Learn how to design and manage complex systems.
Ask us about tailored courses for groups - we can arrange bespoke courses in Oxford or in-house.
"I was attracted to the CPD course in Advanced Project Management knowing that they were delivered by outstanding course tutors. The quality was superb - providing a soluble mixture of up-to-date academics with real-life experience...In fact, the course tutors have ways of turning complicated subjects into free-flowing information."
Okechukwu Obike (on Advanced Project Management)