Flexible postgraduate courses in urban studies for professionals
The Urban Studies programme offers master's and doctoral courses, delivered part-time, for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
- Flexible master's and doctoral programmes – study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford's interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including the The Prince's Foundation and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
"We don't just plan cities - we plan lifestyles, we plan for people..."