Short and online courses
Short and online courses are offered in a range of formats. You can book these on our website - no application is required.
Join us in Oxford or online
Our open-access short courses include day events, weekly learning classes and summer schools. Learn more about our short courses.
Many courses can be studied for credit which means they can count towards a recognised qualification.
- Archaeology and anthropology
- Architectural history
- Business and management
- Data science, computing, maths
- Diplomatic studies and law
- Economics and politics
- Education and study skills
- Environment and sustainability
- History of art
- History, including local and social
- Languages and cultural studies
- Literature, creative writing and film studies
- Medical and health sciences
- Natural sciences
- Psychology and counselling
- Religion and theology
- Technology and AI