Part-time tutor panel
The Department welcomes applications from locally-based tutors to join its panel of hourly-paid, part-time tutors. Applicants should be well-qualified academically with experience of teaching and researching at university level.
Tutors are required in the following subject areas
- Swedish: levels 1 (Beginner), 2 (Lower Intermediate) and 3 (Intermediate)
- German: levels 3 (Intermediate) and 5 (Advanced), in addition to the intensive weekend programme which requires teaching all levels.
- Ancient Greek: levels 2 (Lower Intermediate) and 3 (Intermediate)
- Portuguese 3 (Intermediate)
- Russian: all levels (intensive weekend programme)
- All other European and non-European languages
- Architectural history
- Creative writing: Writing Drama
- Local and social history
- Psychology and counselling
- Study skills
- Theology and religious studies
If you would like to know more about the job, a job description and schedule of fees are available, plus a letter providing more information about the tutor panel.
If you wish to apply please complete an application form and return it together with a copy of your CV. You must also arrange for two references to be submitted to us directly. At least one referee should have knowledge of your teaching abilities.
If you are called to interview you will need to bring original documentary evidence of your right to work in the UK with you for verification.
Application forms, CVs and references should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post, to:
Staff Development Administrator
If you have any queries please email: email@example.com or phone +44 (0)1865 280973.