Modules and short courses in experimental and translational therapeutics
Short courses and training
Study how drugs are developed and marketed, learn the pharmacodynamic factors that affect drug therapy, or the ethical issues of clinical trial participation and more with a five-day short course.
Each five-day module is part of the MSc in Experimental and Translational Therapeutics and can be taken individually as a stand-alone short course for continuing professional development.
These graduate medical courses for health professionals will appeal to those from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- qualified doctors
- specialist registrars in clinical pharmacology or in training for other medical sub-specialities
- graduates working in the pharmaceutical industry or in academic clinical trials
- clinical research fellows
Receive news and updates about our courses in Experimental and Translational Therapeutics, along with research stories, student information and more.
- Mon 27 Jun 2022 – 01 Jul 2022
- Mon 09 May 2022 – 13 May 2022
- Mon 07 Mar 2022 – 11 Mar 2022
- Mon 10 Oct 2022 – 14 Oct 2022
- Mon 07 Nov 2022 – 11 Nov 2022
Experimental and translational therapeutics courses