Short training courses in human and veterinary vaccinology
Delivered in partnership with the Jenner Institute
The Oxford Vaccinology Programme offers intensive training courses in human and veterinary vaccinology and in clinical vaccine development (incorporating vaccine biomanufacturing).
The courses cover immunology and molecular biology, manufacturing, clinical trial design, immunomonitoring, regulatory strategy, post-marketing surveillance, vaccine financing and the ethics of vaccination.
- Four and five days of intensive learning in small groups
- Taught by leading experts from Oxford’s Jenner Institute and The Pirbright Institute
- For professionals working in healthcare, research, business and commercialisation, clinical trials management and regulation
- Accessible if you are not yet working in vaccinology
- Available in classroom and online format
"Excellent! Programme fulfilled my needs to be more scientific with immunology concepts. Lectures were very effective and delivered in a very practical way."
Cinzia Marano, Senior Epidemiologist, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
The Jenner Institute’s Vaccine Developments for COVID-19
- Mon 23 Oct 2023 – 27 Oct 2023
- Tue 07 Nov 2023 – 10 Nov 2023
+44 (0)1865 286958