Short training courses in human and veterinary vaccinology
Delivered in partnership with the Jenner Institute
The Oxford Vaccinology Programme offers intensive training courses in human and veterinary vaccinology and in clinical vaccine development (incorporating vaccine biomanufacturing). We cover immunology and molecular biology, manufacturing, clinical trial design, immunomonitoring, regulatory strategy, post-marketing surveillance, vaccine financing and the ethics of vaccination.
- Four and five days of intensive learning in small groups
- Taught by leading experts from Oxford’s Jenner Institute and The Pirbright Institute
- For professionals working in healthcare, research, business and commercialisation, clinical trials management and regulation
- Accessible if you are not yet working in vaccinology
"Excellent! Programme fulfilled my needs to be more scientific with immunology concepts. Lectures were very effective and delivered in a very practical way."
Cinzia Marano, Senior Epidemiologist, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
Clinical Vaccine Development and Biomanufacturing
- Short courses, Professional development
- Mon 15 Oct 2018 to 18 Oct 2018
+44 (0)1865 286958