Agile Project Management – theory day (Day 1)
· An introductory case study of failing project that was transformed by applying Agile
· 12 Principles of the Agile Manifesto – and what they mean for your projects
· An introduction to Scrum – the most widely adopted Agile Method
· Definition of ‘Done’
· Scrum Values
· Team roles in Scrum – ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team
· Team communication and team size
· Structure of Agile Scrum projects
· Building understanding through User Stories
· Estimating tasks and effort
· Tracking your project to a successful conclusion
· Servant Leadership : Key skills of the expert ScrumMaster
Agile Project Management - practical workshop (Day 2)
This is a hands-on day where you will work on a small Agile project to put into practice what you have learnt on the theory part of this course.
There will be full tutor support throughout the day and lots of opportunity to discuss the subject and ask any questions you might have.