- The language of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - what do the 'buzz words' mean?
- Why is AI/ML different to traditional software programming?
- AI/ML is already out there:
- A view on the rapid emergence of this powerful technology
- a broad view of current applications
- Strategic analysis for your business: How could AI/ML impact your business - good and bad?
- How can you leverage AI/ML?
- Reviewing your business processes to identify AI/ML opportunities and threats
- Innovation and competitive advantage: What new things could your business be doing by leveraging this technology?
- What kinds of skills/ knowledge/ support will your business need to use AI/ML?
- Develop or buy in?
- What factors should you consider in deciding between buying 'off the shelf' solutions vs development of your own company-specific solutions?
- Practical AI/ML:
- What does AI/ML look like?
- How do we do it 'for real'?
- Building working AI/ML applications
Using the techniques of AI/ML shown, you will create 'real' AI/ML models using one of the most popular software tools used in this area.
You will have the opportunity to download the computer tools used on the course, as they are available as open-source software or demonstration versions**
This course is suitable for:
- Managers and business leaders who need to understand the opportunities and threats to their business
- Entrepreneurs and investors who want to learn how this technology might be leveraged for competitive advantage
- Consultants and technologists who want to understand the capabilities of this technology and learn what it can do for them
- Anybody who wants a succinct 'vertical slice' view of Artificial Intelligence from high-level strategy, through business processes and down to the level of real applications.
If you are unsure, please contact us for further details.