- The end result: What will people know at the end of the day?
- Why should you be interested? (Benefits)
- What is ‘Lean’? What is ‘Six Sigma’? And how do they work together?
- LSS as a human, practical, team-working method
- Key ideas of LSS
- Improvement projects – practice, management and governance
- Introduction to the core ¬tools of LSS
- LSS training and certification
- Deploying LSS into an organisation
- Reminder of key benefits
- Further resources
Who is this Course for?
You will benefit from this course if:
- You have an interest in improving the effectiveness and efficiency in your organisation
- You want to reduce delivery times and increase the quality of services and products
- You are a leader in an organisation considering implementing a business improvement activity
- You are considering becoming a practitioner in Lean Six Sigma and want to fast-track your route into this exciting area.
This course is aimed at leaders and future practitioners who may have little or no experience of business improvement methodologies, such as:
- Managers and leaders of organisations who may be considering introducing Lean Six Sigma practices, and want a good overview before committing further resources
- Future practitioners of Lean Six Sigma. This may be from a variety of backgrounds, but are likely to currently be project managers, business analysts, staff involved in service redesign in the NHS, and functional managers within organisations
- Business consultants who want to extend their work into the area of Lean Six Sigma
- Senior staff who are new to organisations employing Lean Six Sigma and need to ‘get up to speed’ quickly and efficiently
No knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other business process improvement methodologies is required or assumed.