This intensive one-day course has been developed to give a solid introduction to the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
The course will open the door to improving your business processes, smoothing your service delivery and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of your organisation.
It provides a leadership introduction to the renowned Lean Six Sigma methodology. Historically, this method has provided huge benefits to manufacturing organisations in terms of improved quality, shorter delivery times and reduced cost.
More recently it has been adopted with huge success in banks, health organisations, financial services and government departments.
The course will be of interest to you if:
- You have an interest in improving the effectiveness and efficiency in your organisation
- You want to reduce delivery times and increase the quality of services and products
- You are a leader in an organisation considering implementing a business improvement activity
- You are considering becoming a practitioner in Lean Six Sigma and want to fast-track your route into this exciting area
This first, one-day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course assumes no pre-requisites or knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other business process improvement methodologies.
This course is aimed at leaders and future practitioners who may have little or no experience of business improvement methodologies.
At the end of the day, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is LSS?
- Is LSS right for me and my organisation?
- What is involved in becoming a LSS practitioner?
- What is involved in introducing LSS into an organisation?
This course is presented from a practical standpoint by experienced practitioners working in the field. The course does not require any specialist prior knowledge and is presented in a ‘jargon busting’ manner. The course is designed to get you up to speed quickly and efficiently.
Read more about this course here on The Process Improvement Blog.