Application/registration processing will close 6 weeks before the start of the course. Please contact email@example.com with any related questions.
Apply to take the course not for academic credit
If you do not wish to take this course for academic credit you will need to register using the ‘Book now’ button under course details.
Apply to take the course for academic credit
If you are applying to take this course for academic credit you will need to click on the link below and complete the online application form and include a copy of your CV as an attachment.
You will also need to complete the reference section of the application form, and input the email address of your referee. Upon successfully submitting the application an email will be sent to your referee asking them to provide a reference in support your application for the course.
Please only complete this form if you wish to take the course for academic credit.
Online application form
All candidates will need to:
- Hold a minimum qualification equivalent to a first Honours Degree (BA, BSc, etc). Non-graduates may be considered if they are able to demonstrate considerable experience in a relevant field. If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Offer some first-hand knowledge and/or experience of field work or conservation issues;
- Satisfy the minimum required English language criteria set by the University, being either a native English speaker, or able to offer test results as specified. Applicants with borderline scores may be accepted on condition that they attend a language course and gain an acceptable score;
- Demonstrate an ability to be able to commit the necessary time to study;
- Have good access to a computer and a fast/reliable internet connection;
- Demonstrate an ability to work alongside fellow students and tutors as part of an online community and independently.
Apply to take the course at the discounted student rate (non-accredited study)
If you are applying to take this course at the discounted student rate, you will need to click on the link below and complete the online application form and include evidence that you are a current student. This could be either your student ID card (with the name of the institution and end date) or a letter or reference from your institution. Please note that the student rate is for non-accredited study only.
Please only complete this form if you wish to take the course at the discounted student rate.
Please contact email@example.com with any related questions.
Online application form