Based in London, Ajit's work spans research, entrepreneurship and academia relating to artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT).
Ajit is the Course Director and/or tutor for Continuing Education’s portfolio of artificial intelligence courses for professionals:
- Artificial Intelligence: Generative AI, Cloud and MLOps
- Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security
- Developing Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Artificial Intelligence for Agriculture Technology and Climate Change
- Digital Twins: Enhancing Model-based Design with AR, VR and MR
- Low-code data scientist: low-code AI apps including LLMs and ChatGPT
Ajit is also a Visiting Fellow in the Department of Engineering Science here at the University of Oxford.
He also works as a Data Scientist through his company feynlabs - focusing on building innovative early stage AI prototypes for domains such as cybersecurity, robotics and healthcare.
Besides the University of Oxford, Ajit has also conducted AI courses in the London School of Economics (LSE), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) and as part of the The Future Society at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
He is also currently working on a book to teach AI using mathematical foundations at high school level.
Ajit was listed in the top 30 influencers for IoT for 2017 along with Amazon, Bosch, Cisco, Forrester and Gartner by the German insurance company Munich Re.
Ajit publishes extensively on KDnuggets and Data Science Central.
He was recently included in top 16 influencers (Data Science Central), Top 100 blogs (KDnuggets), Top 50 (IoT central), and 19th among the top 50 twitter IoT influencers (IoT Institute).
His PhD research is based on AI and Affective Computing (how AI interprets emotion).