Postgraduate part-time courses and training in experimental and translational therapeutics
In partnership with the Department of Oncology
The programme in experimental and translational therapeutics provides an opportunity to harness Oxford’s advances in modern molecular medicine and translate them into therapeutic benefits for patients.
- Part-time master's programme - study while working
- One-week courses in Oxford for professional training and updating
- Taught by leading clinicians and scientists under Professor Leonard Seymour, Department of Oncology
- The latest advances in knowledge, skills and techniques supported by regular programme review
- For professionals in research, healthcare, business and commercialisation, clinical trials and regulation.
"The course enabled me to strengthen my existing knowledge base, while advancing my understanding of the cutting edge developments in therapeutics - it provided me with a platform to progress my academic career and left me with more research interests/abilities."
Sharon, Reader in Pharmacotherapeutics