Flexible postgraduate courses and training in health research
In partnership with
A world-class postgraduate programme for healthcare professionals with the potential to be the independent researchers of the future. It is designed for medical and dental trainees, academic clinical fellows and healthcare professionals for whom clinical research will play an important role.
- Part-time postgraduate qualifications - study while working
- Taught by leading researchers through the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences and Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Flexible programme with elective modules for student choice
- Intensive residential weeks in Oxford with interactive, problem-based learning
- Home study supported by web access to course and library resources and to online discussions