Funding for international students

Undergraduate and postgraduate courses

There are various sources of funding for overseas students taking an undergraduate or postgraduate course; availability will depend on your course and personal circumstances:

Students with 'overseas' fee status are not eligible for UK Government loans, nor for Continuing Education Departmental bursaries.

Short and online courses

Our Departmental Fee Remission Scheme provides course fee reductions to a limited number of students on a low income attending one of our short or online courses.