Undergraduate and postgraduate courses
There are various sources of funding for overseas students taking an undergraduate or postgraduate course; availability will depend on your course and personal circumstances:
- University fees and funding
- Scholarships for postgraduate courses
- External scholarships
- Postgraduate loans (including EU, US, Canadian and Indian students)
- Implications of the UK leaving the European Union
- Disability support funding for international students
- Help from your employer (see 'Employment ' tab)
Students with 'overseas' fee status are not eligible for UK Government loans, nor for Continuing Education Departmental bursaries.
Short and online courses
Our Departmental Fee Remission Scheme provides course fee reductions to a limited number of students on a low income attending one of our short or online courses.