This intensive one-day course focuses on initiating an optimal outlook and professional skillset to:
- create, maintain, and grow a brand
- put your product or service in its best light
- identify, access, and augment your optimal customer base
Throughout the course you will be taken though some of the issues and challenges of maintaining a brand, such as:
- brand planning
- brand value
- branding in the context of competitive advantage
- the evolution of brand strategies over time
- brand management
- measuring performance in branding activity.
These will be considered in the marketing contexts of defining and describing your offering, identifying your compelling value proposition, and penetrating your addressable market.
The different approaches to marketing – both traditional and digital, as well as omnichannel approaches - will be covered, along with the metrics to recognise, evidence, and continuously improve marketing activities.