The course combines Oxentia’s expertise in commercialisation and start-ups, with industry best practice.
This course was developed in conjunction with Oxentia, Oxford’s Global Innovation Consultancy, and utilises Oxentia's experience of helping clients commercialise technology and IP in over fifty countries around the world.
The course covers the following topics:
- Gain an appreciation of commercialisation strategies for digital products and services and understand how to assess these when considering deployment in your own contexts.
- Understand through shared experiences and case studies some common challenges and possible solutions that face those who seek to commercialise digital innovations.
- Build awareness of how money is made and what is actually being sold in various digital products and services.
- Appreciate approaches to exploring market testing strategies in digital contexts.
- Recognise the value and implications of IP in digital enterprises.