10% discount on short courses
How to claim
Summer Schools discount
A £50 discount per week on selected summer programmes, as listed below, is available for Oxford University alumni.
- The Oxford University Summer School for Adults, a programme of 40 week-long accredited classes run over four weeks at Rewley House in Oxford
- The Oxford Experience, a programme of 60 week-long classes held over six weeks at Christ Church aimed at non-specialists aged 18 and over
- Creative Writing Summer School, held over three weeks at Exeter College
- English Language Teachers' Summer Seminar, a two week programme held at Exeter College
- English Literature Summer School, conducted over three weeks at Exeter College
- History, Politics & Society Summer School, held over three weeks at Exeter College
- International Human Rights Law Summer School, held over four weeks at New College
- International Politics Summer School, held over two weeks at St Antony's College
- Oxford English Language Teachers' Academy Masterclass, a highly intensive two-week programme for experienced ELT (English Language Teaching) professionals, held at Worcester College
- Theology Summer School, a two week programme for clergy, theologians and teachers as well as lay people, held at Christ Church
How to claim
To claim your discount please contact the Summer Schools Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1865 270396.
About the Department
We offer more than 1000 classes and programmes each year. All but a very few of them are designed for adults who prefer to study part-time.
- Weekly classes of 5, 10 or 20 weeks, held in Oxford and other towns
- Online courses
- Day and weekend schools
- Summer schools
- Continuing Professional Development
- Including bespoke training for businesses
- Undergraduate certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas
- Postgraduate certificates, Master's and DPhils
Stay in the know!
Sign up to our e-newsletter to receive early notification of free events, new course announcements, research news and online learning resources.