Funding postgraduate study
University and departmental funding
- Scholarships, Research Councils and studentships offered through Oxford University.
- Postgraduate funding search tool
- A-Z of postgraduate scholarships
- Academic Futures scholarship programmes
- Black Academic Futures Scholarships: these offer UK Black and Mixed Black students financial support to pursue graduate study at Oxford.
- The Refugee Academic Futures Scheme: this will offer financial support to pursue graduate study at Oxford to students who are refugees or other people with lived experience of displacement.
- Care-Experienced Academic Futures Scholarships: this offers financial support to students who have experienced being in care in the UK to pursue graduate study at Oxford
- Continuing Education Departmental bursaries for students on a low income.
- Prizes and awards
Course-specific funding (check your course web page for details)
- External funding
- Student loans and other government financial support
- Other student loans
- Help from your employer (see 'Employment' tab)
- Other Sources of Funding for Postgraduate Study
- Funding for International Students
- Disability support funding
- Support for student parents
- Support for estranged students
- Managing your finances
Check your course web page for specific funding, bursaries and scholarships
Ask us about student funding