Who this handbook is for
This handbook is for all Continuing Education students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses that lead to a University award—a Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Master's level qualification.
DPhil students of the Department, students on the Bachelor of Theology and associated courses, and students on the Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education will receive their own information.
Key sources of information
- Award-Bearing Handbook (links below): information about studying, services and support at Continuing Education.
- Your Course Handbook: detailed arrangements for your course, normally available online when you commence.
- University Student Handbook: wider University systems and support (some information is more applicable to full-time residential students).
- Studying with us: includes study skills, disabilities support, funding and welfare.
- Terms and Conditions: includes contractual information and links to important policies.